View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 05:47 PM
  # 316 (permalink)  
Dollyangel17

Hi moms...

Checking in after a hectic weekend. Feel like all I do is run around on weekends until I collapse in bed at night. Now I have the added chore of moving that damn elf on the shelf of ours at night! Ugh, don't know how many times I am just about asleep when I realize I haven't moved him and I have to trudge back downstairs:-)

Daughter was sick today...sore throat, sore ear etc. no fever, so that's good...hoping for a better day tomorrow.

Bebetter...sorry you are dealing with cycle issues. My cycle seems to be getting shorter...down to 25 days, so i must not be making as many eggs. However, that is just fine because I do not want another baby...definitely done there. Almost 44 and no way I am going down the infant road again:-)

Hubby even recently had a vasectomy, and even though he has gotten the first "all clear" indication from the doctor after his follow up, we are going to send him for another check just to be sure there are no live swimmers:-). I am so paranoid about pregnancy though, that I think I will still be a nervous wreck having unprotected sex for the first time since my daughters conception...how nuts is that?

Well...time to indulge in a cupcake with tea...chat later girls:-)