View Single Post
Old 04-24-2005, 09:09 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
cupowater

I have been through a similar situation with my friend. We have been friends since we were two years old (42 years!) and when she got a devorce, she started hanging at the local bar (same place AH goes!) and made all these "New friends". The "Bags" they called themselfs! It was very hurtful whenever I would go up there, and she would either ignor me or interrupt me if we were talking and one of them came in! I just quit contacting her. I would still see her every once in a while (if I went to the bar!) My thought is that I don't beg for friends. Also, when I went through MY devorce and had an afair and was really messing up MY life, she was very judgemental of me. So it really boggled my mind that she was doing the exact same thing! (except the afair part) I saw her a few days ago, and she seems to be setteling down. I'm not going to go running over though. I feel your pain. I hope it works out for you. My advice is to just not push it! Let her know you still care, but don't try and force the relationship!