Old 12-05-2014, 09:54 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
alphaomega
Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah.

Animal cruelty completely guts me. Can't. Just can not.

Selfish, self absorbed, holier than thou people, do the same.

You have had a mighty full plate as of late. Hugely full. Overwhelmingly. Not making excuses for you just because you happen to be one of my favorite people.

Oh hell, yes I am.

Your honesty and constant willingness to be self reflective and harsh and abrasive with your self as you grow, is so admirable. But, girlfran, it's time you cut yourself a little slack.

I can't begin to advocate enough for meditation. Twenty minutes morning and night has literally changed my entire perspective on life. Like double D said above, my life is NO LESS stressful this year than any previous one. But I swear, it feels far more manageable. And one thing I have committed to, without fail, is a daily discipline of mediation.

I used to feel like I was truly a failure at life. At every turn, all I could see was what a hot descending mess I was becoming. Fear and self loathing were my bedfellows. And Let me tell ya, they are both bedwetters.

If I could give you anything other than a big fat hug right now, it would be, find yourself some time to meditate. It's literally saved my life.

XO AO