View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 07:12 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
ardy

Prayers to so many .. and Thank you from the bottom of my heart Flynbuy,, for the share of your sisters voice.. I feel she would be so proud of you as you are of her...... ok I need a tissue as a Blue Star Mom we cry a bunch... love and know that were ever we go after this.. it is to the place we hold in Our Hearts and Minds forever.. ardy...

Originally Posted by Flynbuy View Post
There are few words to assuage the bitter anguish of death. Knowing it is a reality for all us doesn't seem to help much and commonly we blame or are mad at God. I am sorry for your pain.

Here's my experience - I won't go into every detail, but many - myself included, are not strangers to these gut wrenching, trying times....

Several years ago my Sister passed. She was sick for a long period and was a follower of Christ for all of her adult life. Passed away at 56 years old, 4 children. At the time I drank my way through it, as I did with all things. I had zero sense or development of spirituality and cared nothing about organized religion ( still don't, much)

On her death bed I spoke to her over the phone for the very last time. I was inconsolable - sobbing and crying. She was very lucid and said - Wow, your taking this real hard aren't you sweetie???

I sobbed, yes. She replied - Why? You know my Faith! It is but a passing of the season....

At her memorial service her four children spoke, sang and cherished a life well lived. Not one of them shed a tear. There was touching humor and reminiscing of the Joy she had in her life. That day, I experience true grace for the very first time. It changed my life. My sister had a masters in voice and was given a voice from God.

I will share this link of her singing with all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU_EkKmq-c4

I will not quote scripture, nor give you any flowery words of hope and peace. I will pray for peace for you and your family.

I claim no divine understanding of God and His purpose. But, through daily prayer and readings I have grown in a relationship with Christ and He is indeed with you even in your anger...........

Warm Regards and prayers,
FlyN