View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 12:08 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
KeepinItReal

I made arrangements to finalize his move out of the house. He had managed to tempt me with hope previously. It worked because I tend to be hopeful about things.

I have tried to make other arrangements for the kids on Saturdays when I have to work.. and his father can't have the kids over there because for the next 6-8 weeks he will be getting chemo. My husband will stay with them.

I know he will try to convince me to let him continue to live with me... but I really don't want him there. I'm past disgust, mistrust, and pity. Whatever is past all of those things... I believe it to be surrender. Like, it is what it is. I don't need to feel those emotions on a daily basis nor do I have any desire to over the holidays.

I'm claiming my home as a peaceful happy place.

So, long story short... he would have to come over to my house to watch the kids on saturdays and i'm not comfortable with him being there. I don't like the idea that he's a thief when he's using and i'm sure he can find something to get money for. So, he will have to see the kids supervised with me on Sunday... or whatever.

Who throws away all the good in their life to focus on the bad... all the time? Addicts. Sad.