Thread: Sooo depressed
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 12:11 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Jared112987

Yeah it deffinatly is. In the first week I quit I was feeling really good about myself because I was doing so good in school but when I'd get home I was having soem serious depression and anxiety, it went away after a week but then depression hit me like a mother tonight. It's a different depression than at first though I cant really explain it just so sad but in a different way then when I did when I was arrested and first stoped. Now it's more of like wow jared your a ******* idiot and did some really horrible **** huh? It sucks but its true I did alot of stupid things when I was using. 3 1/2 years of bad things. I know I can control my future and not my past but my past is part of my life and I did soem horrible things in my life. Thanks for your support and seriosuly don't pick up again I dabbled with the powder and just decided it wasnt worth it didn't get physically addicted but if I blew 1 I blew it all in a couple hours sometimes less. I knew it would take me to an even worse place and stoped doing it before I was even arrested. But your making a really brave and important decsiison Bo peep I know people who cant function without it now and they are so addicted its scary. But I hope you stick with your recovery the most important thing is to not pick up.