Thread: Benzodiazepines
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 10:54 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
EightBall
Drug Addict

Lightbulb R

My post was not about using to get "high" as you see it RECOVEREE. I am only trying to use the benzodiazepines to deal with my anxiety/tension and have no intention of destroying my life with them. It seems to me like you have nothing better to do with your time then denegrate others with your pitiful selfishness. You are truly pathetic, and WNY stated it clearly. I want to thank WNY for caring about my well-being and for being there for me. I listened to WNY because he/she knew what they were talking about and got right to the point. WNY answered all my questions with the best of his/her knowledge. So to sum it up RECOVEREE, you are just another worthless, babbling idiot who thinks that they have everything in the world, but are so miserable that they try to look at other's mistakes and amplify them to only say, "I'm better, look at how insane 8ball is; and how he is only trying to ruin his life more by getting on such a high dose of methadone, BLAH BLAH BLAH". I am on 160mgs of methadone because it was the LOWEST dose that could abstain me from using heroin. Just as WNY had said, "How do you know my past history of use, and what drugs I had problems with? Did you walk in my shoes, RECOVEREE? I didn't think so." I had a bad heroin habit, definitely worse than your habit, since you can't seem to UNDERSTAND that everyone is different and dosages vary from person to person depending on how much they used and their body weight, etc. just like WNY similarly said. I'm extremely fortunate to not have any diseases either. God was looking out for me, as He may have been for others too... Now I AM trying, and God can see that, so He helps those who give effort. I have been clean off of heroin for almost 6 months now. WNY - THANK YOU, because without people like you in the world, I wouldn't make it by myself without the steady encouragement. I appreciate your kindness and insight. To RECOVEREE - You have a long way to go on dealing with your "little selfish pit of despair".... You are farther down the latter of recovery than I, and I wish I could help you.... You are alone and helpless like an infant crying for it's lost mother. I feel sorry for you. You have no identity, and with that being said, this might not even be the place for you. You might have to go a few steps back and REALIZE you have some SERIOUS personal problems to deal with. But I can only help someone who has the desire to get clean/stay clean and help themselves . You might not even know you have a problem, but now I have told you, so maybe it will help you to know that you need to work on yourself and not others. Thanx everyone else for the help. I will use it wisely, and until then, God Bless.

A reminder: this forum is for POSITIVE messages only, not negative ones. The only positive messages I seemed to grasp were by WNY and MAYBE a few others. But that's how 90% of people are - hateful, deceitful, and selfishly cold. I can only be blessed with the inspiration I have and cross out the strife that exists in my life. I love myself no matter what, and God loves me just as much. That's all that's important. 'Nuff said.

PEACE thanx for the knowledge!