View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:22 PM
  # 307 (permalink)  
Babs78756

Congratulations Lady! We're so, so happy for you. That little one is coming into such a place of love. Please keep us posted!

I have appointment to get my IUD out tomorrow morning. Here goes round 2. I'll be waiting to hear from you Lady to let me know how much things change with a toddler and a newborn.

I'm so glad your hubs is home LucyG and even more happy to know you all had a great weekend!

Things are good here, Thanksgiving is hectic. My very best friend was in town with her whole family and she's really into planned activities, I am not. I usually do one activity/day with my daughter, not 3 or 4. So I was SO tired by the time she left. We talked a little about my drinking and that it was a long time coming to give it up. She said she's proud of me, of course, but she was non-responsive overall in talking about the drinking. I think it likely makes her a bit uncomfortable, considering we had a major falling out due to a drunken episode of mine at her wedding.

I had my 10 months on the 26th.... I still have yet to go back to a meeting to get a chip, even though I want one.

I don't know where I am with my sobriety. I am certainly not going to drink...but I'm feeling lazy about it, does that make sense? Do I need to be more active in my commitment?

Feeling a little blah....