Old 12-01-2014, 06:24 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Time2live4me

Went NC 11-19-14 and have been feeling better I blocked her # so that temptation isn't there if she tries to text or call...the day I went NC I took a copy of my ACOA notes and wrote her a letter stating how I was doing this for ME and that I loved her and how she is welcomed at my home anytime sober but never drinking or w/ alcohol. I told her she is obviously not finished with the booze but I AM, that I was letting go of her life and living my own. For me the letter helps bc when I feel guilty or question whether or not she knows why I did what I did, I reread it and say yes there it is in black and white so as I'm sure she has twisted it up in her mind and to others she cannot twist what I wrote...I figure that she will come over one day and perhaps apologize and think everything will go back to the way it was ( me enabling her by doing errands etc she is capable of) but I won't and I know it will be hard but I also will not unblock her number unless she has a genuine sponsor..the fact that she has never obtained a sponsor tells me
She isn't serious enough about helping herself to involve another person...
Good luck