Old 11-30-2014, 11:14 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
thequest

Originally Posted by DoubleBarrel View Post
I wonder where else the guy went? Are churches responsible for the actions of their members? What about fan clubs? Rotary or lions club? Was he ever in Boy Scouts? Say someone has a netflix membership, watches a horror movie, then kills someone. Perhaps they are liable for contributing to his dangerous ideas?

The lack of personal accountability is a root of many problems in our society.

Some things on personal responsibility. At the crime scene/women's condo they found empty alcohol bottleS. She was abused by the murderer around a month prior to the murder-on record. If you look at this guy in the jail cell after his arrest it's obvious he can go bonkers at times.

Sadly they found drugs in the murder victim's system. This was her 6th time run at rehab although they made it seem this was supposed to be refresher. And again they really don't want dating members let alone living together. This all happened relatively fast. I think it was over a 6 month period.

If this was her 6th attempt at rehab I can't believe she didn't pick up on things like predators or predatory behavior ie men trying to pick up women. The report did cite several other examples where predators used AA meetings for crime.

AA is one of many tools. If it is not used right things can happen.