Thread: The hospital
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 06:00 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
alaina742

He's okay. The nursing home- this REALLY PISSES ME OFF- the nurse said he was in organ failure and there was no need to call 911 because he was beyond help. So, my half brother called in his doctor, who basically told that nurse she was crazy and needed to mind her own business, and had him sent to the hospital.

He's okay. Dr wants him to go to a higher level of care after the hospital. It's a place he's had positive experiences in in he past.

HB wants him to go back to the nursing home. Which we DO NOT WANT but he's he power of attorney, so who knows. If he's out of the nursing home for 15 days, he loses his bed. So HB was pressuring them last time to get him out, and it was too soon. I secretly hope he loses the bed. Ever since he ran out of money, the quality of care had gone way downhill (although the aides are still nice to him.) he needs to be in a state facility where they treat everyone the same. But I don't make th decisions. However, if he loses the bed and has no money left, he has no choice but the state facility.