View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 11:56 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  
mejo

Thanks everyone. I have not heard from him at all. The last thing he said to me was "I hate your ******* guts". So that is that. I told him that was obvious because he was texting his GF all night after he did this. I am just trying to move on. I just want him to leave me alone, and after this, I know he will. He does not go out of his way to see me when he wants a divorce. He just wants to start a new life. I will be okay. I will start a new life too. I will not have to put up with the constant lies and hate anymore. I don't know what I ever did for him to hate me so much, but that is his issue. Not mine. I was a very faithful person. I was always his number one cheerleader in life. She can have him. I hope she is everything he ever wanted. I am moving on. I need clarity. I need hope that not every man out there is a loser who walks out on someone they supposedly love. That I am not so easily replaceable. But my current H is a sick person. I need healthy and that will never be him. For ten years that has not been him.