View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 09:04 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jared112987

I believe that drug issues and alcoholism can be hereditary because even though my mom doesn't drnk or use drugs and never has. My dad is an alcoholic smokes a little bit of pot now maybe 3 hits a month but at one time when he was about 25-27 he smoked over an ounce a week, I at a quarter pound a week but I was doing stupid ridiculous things...My dad also had a little problem with cocaine but stoped himself whne he couldn't go to work one day and he owned his own construction buissness and didnt want to lose it, kind of like me realizing cocaine was no good and not worth doing after realizing howe muchn I liked it after a few time doing it. I was also an alcholic up until 24 days go when I stoped doing everything because of 2 felony arrests in one year. Im gonna b alright in both cases because ones done and over with and the other was all illegal stop and will be supressed because I have a top notch attonrey but i relalzed my life will be full of those incidents if i didnt stop. Just stick to being sober no matter what your parents did, yeah it makes you more apt to use but when it comes down to it it's a choice.