View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 08:51 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Jared112987

Thanks everyone...It really means alot just by thge short time sober I see that have no needfor the drugs and booze and more but it's tempting sometimes. But il go to jail for a long time and have the felony with me forever. Even after probation is over I know I do want to use again but I know its stupid to because I can now make it into an Ivy League college and when I was smokin pot 24/7 and drinkin and using other drugs I wasn't going to even graduate high school. But I'm doing great on the sober road and I hope I can stick with it for the rest of my life but I gotta take it one day at a time Im on day 24 and it feels good I can't wait to be able to say day 30. And yeah wonderboy75 school is full of the hottest girls and I've been gettin a ton of messages from a bunch from the school I was goin to while I was on drugs who heard I was clean now tellin me how proud they and sh*t, I mean noone ever expected me to get clean I was the biggest pot head in school, used to blaze before every class in a wing of the school not used anymore stoned 24/7 it really wrecked me. and i see it now and I feel good that I put it down.