View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 09:28 AM
  # 111 (permalink)  
gypsytears
not a greeter

Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Thanks gypsy for the mention. I should of updated last night saying that my daughter didn't want to go to hospital for her endoscope as she was scared. So we had to cancel. So just have to figure out what to do now. Well done to all above! Im not like gypsy as she seems to be able to remember everyone's names me I forget what I read soon as I hit next sentence lol. Oh and I'm on the SR. App as my daughter has my laptop grr lol Hope u all have another good day
Doh I forgot its day 31 for me.
Aww sorry your daughter was scared. Hospitals are pretty scary sometimes, even for adults! My oldest daughter was born with a birth defect so unfortunately she's used to hospital stuff... Which was actually very comforting for us both while I had my surgery, as she was a good companion . Now, my 14 year old son had to have an endoscopy in June for celiac diagnosis (still don't have a definitive answer)... He was scared. This child of mine has never been in the hospital thank God so it was all new, and he was nervous to say the least! I hope your daughter is okay in either case.

Oh and thank you but, I'm really not so great at remembering names lol. My kids would laugh at that since I mix them up all the time... I just call them all honey .

Woohoo on day 31 . Stay vigilent!

* I find long busy days the easiest to get through jsbodhi. Sucks that they're long of course, but busy is good!!! Power through it!!!

* Hi Bernie... Fantastic!

* Forums & online access help me so much. I started watching The Anonymous People, will have to go back and finish. Thanks for the recommendation Beach. How did you find an online meeting judas? On SR?

* MM, TX sounding good, strong!

* Knowing what to do is 1/2 the battle Magellan. Doing it, the other .

* My 14 year old son is taking care of the turkey and supervising my 16 year old son downstairs with dinner prep. I'm happy, drinking coffee on my bed avoiding all of that lol. I'll have to drag myself down soon to check on them but so far so good. I'm a happy proud mom.

* Awesome to have a vegan friend Peace! I tried going raw over the summer. Loved it! But sumner is easy when veggies are in season.

* groundhog . I'm glad you're here. Welcome back. Still class of November.