View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 07:59 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
mejo

Originally Posted by Twofish View Post
Dear Mejo,
No, no, no you don't! You did the right thing by alerting the police department that you had been attacked, violated. This shows courage. He sounds like a loser to hurt you, and to have the children realize what he is. Don't let him convince you of backing away from this.
You can't anyway, the police will charge him and he will be held accountable, which is what should happen. You might have even done him a favor...going to jail/prison will keep you safe and might get him sober or at least away from his DOC.
For right now, BLOCK HIM, no contact, keep you and your family safe. Let the police and lawyers do the talking. Do not speak to him, his friends or his family,ok?
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. We are here for you, lean on US right now!
I will say huge prayers for you but for right now, here's a BIG gentle hug!
TF
Thank you. I suspended his phone (yeah still paying for everything including his communication to his GF). He cannot contact me or anyone right now. I don't plan on showing my face outside of this house for a while. Other than to go to work tomorrow in a turtle neck. So embarrassing. So stupid. So wrong.