View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 07:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

Oh, mejo, I’m just so sorry that you were hurt!! You do not deserve to be treated with violence and abuse…you deserve so much better treatment than you are receiving at the hands of this man.

Originally Posted by mejo
I feel like he is right, I filed charges because he was gonna leave me or like I was being vindictive.
Mejo, feeling this way is not accurate…it is how you feel, but the thoughts behind it are not true.

Originally Posted by mejo
I called my therapist last night and he told me to hold my AH accountable. Is that really what I am doing?
Yes, that is what you are doing. No one has the right to physically harm another person in the way that your husband harmed you last night. He hurt you last night, and his being arrested is a consequence of his actions, not yours.

Please stay safe, mejo! Try to let the process take its course without trying to stop it or interfere. I can only hope and pray that someday you will really and truly feel that you do not deserve to be harmed by anyone. You deserve to be loved and are a miracle just as a you are.