View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 11:09 PM
  # 413 (permalink)  
ubntubnt

Originally Posted by JustSarah View Post
Morning everyone - I'm sorry so many are struggling and I'm sorry about your foot gypsy - maybe today will be a better day hang in there

It's 8am here and at 6.45 I could barely open my eyes, felt groggy as hell but after 15 minutes (and some caffeine) I was feeling much better . Have managed to do some ironing and am now heading out for a walk to the shops with the little one after packing the eldest off to school .

I hAve been so careful not to replace my drinking calories with other calories and I've lost 3.5lbs already so I guess that's adding to my good mood today day 6 and I can't remember the last time I went this long - my face is de-puffing too - just another reason to keep this up

Catch you all later xx
Hi Sarah, I think its a good plan to try to not replace your alcohols cals with eating cals. The weight loss will help with your feel good factor. Just one thing, don't leave yourself hungry or feeling the deprivation that often comes with a diet. You will have enough your plate with giving up alcohol. Replacing 30% or 50% of the cals or losing weight slowing and consistently is great too...and you can treat yourself a little from time to time. Maybe pick a day each week where you can relax your diet and eat whatever you want. Life is for living too....as long as you don't drink!