Old 11-23-2014, 12:33 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Kiro

Sobriety eh....

Well I understand that... I do have a quality of life that is more "societal acceptable" I suppose. I just hate this feeling emptiness...I feel like a pawn of sorts. I considering seeking professional help but I had a feeling this is just life... I just pushed the envelope too far and have to get used to living a mundane existence, I try and do exciting things: go to raves, shoot guns, skydiving is on the 2015 list... Idk...maybe I need a new hobby, or could learn a different language, or could invest in real estate....Idk... I just wish I could sit down and watch TV and find amusement in it. Or not feel so down all the time.

I generally keep to myself, without the reward of drugs or money I see very little benefit to social interaction. I am 26 and most people my age are "toxic" even sober ones... I rather sit at home alone than interact with these "people"

I remember I could get high and find endless entertainment in everything. TV, work, cooking, socializing, gaming....now everything is so blah... I put my happy mask on and smile... but honestly I just look forward to sleeping these days...