View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 11:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thatdeliveryguy

I drink I drank I drunk

Time to toss in the towel forever, outpatient inpatient, I don't listen, post crazy or sober what ever, I am going to give up, I drank tonight. Not like any other night, so much going well but I stick to it. This urge it gets me, it always gets me, and the boom pow.

This isn't new to this community, I do it all the time i am the consummate failure, no program no nothing helps me. I lose, want me to define failure, I can't, I just live it.

So with that, I think I should go, and allow thieve forums to exist for those that really want it, with that I give up.... I am not goint to kick this habit because I don't know how.

Outpatient again on Monday, but right now I don't think I've added anything to anyone. Maybe time to realize I don't deserve this, and never have. Sobriety and Jeremy are foreign I just don't want this community to see the down fall and then poof one day gone, so maybe I should just end it on my own accord and say goodbye.

Goodbye and good luck, start the clock again, I really have no answers just depressed and stupid at this late hour. Again, and again and agin I try and fall to temptation. I so diluted, I am sick of people seeing this.... Good day and good luck.