Thread: Me yet again!
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 11:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
xpander76

Me yet again!

Hello everyone! I'm back again! Below is the first post I ever posted last year, yet I'm still drinking. I really want this coming Monday to be the day that I stop. I just want to ask you all, what did you do to get through that first day? I find myself so positive in the morning, excited even, that this is the day I'm going to stop. By 4/5pm I've convinced myself that if I just buy two 187ml bottles (one glass of wine in each) I'm ok. I do this until Wednesday then think I've done so well, I can buy a full bottle because I've been so good for three days!

If you can take the time to read my first post below I'd be so grateful. I really need to sort myself out and just not buy that first bottle!

Thank you everyone.

Xxxxxxx

Well I've finally joined! I've been watching this site for ages and I've finally joined. What a relief! I already feel like I've taken a huge step just by joining. I'm Natasha. I'm 37 and I live in Southampton, UK. Probably, since my daughter was born five years ago I could count on two hands the amountof days I haven't had a drink. I'm not saying I've been drunk every day, but I'm const thinking about wine and when I wake up in the morning I'm instantly looking forward to my drink at 7pm when my daughter is in bed. Tomorrow is going to be my first day sober and I'm determined to make it happen this time. I've tried before, but not actually tried (if that makes sense! ) I look forward to posting on here to let you know that I managed 24 hours sober, then 48 and so on! Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else on their journey. Xxxxxxxxxxx