View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 10:53 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
newhope01

Originally Posted by SoberLeigh View Post
Hope you are feeling better today, newhope.

Have you tried meditation or meditative yoga; I have not YET tried it but it is on my short list. So many people swear by it to relieve stress and shift their outlooks and perspectives.
Oh I love yoga! You should totally give it a try soberleigh! I always recommend actually going to a studio as its a nice experience but there are free youtube video's you can look up which are just as good.

Pain has subsided some more today which makes me feel a bit brighter. Have my fingers crossed that I may get a phone call regarding that last test result, but those are some high hopes for a Saturday.

Fighting with my husband right now though about my birthday trip. We have to cancel it because he picked up a job during the dates we would be traveling and I am a bit disappointed. Hes pissed I am disappointed. I cant help it. I just am.

I think I am going to take some of the advice offered to me here and treat myself this weekend. I may buy myself a nice new sweater, go to the gym, take a hot bath, get a pedicure, and try to forgive myself and others. Much better than hitting the bottle.