View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 05:45 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  
courage2
p***enger

Good Evening, friends!

Welcome to MarathonMan -- you’re in a good place here!! Whether you’re new to SR, new to this thread, just coming back, counting days or counting years, we’re glad you’re here!

Congratulations to Gentlesoul on 2 miraculous months to HeartsAfire on 3 thrilling months to Kris47 on 10 tremendous months and to all our over 1 year celebrants Tootsl1 with 20 months, Beanie25 with 23 months, and Hevyn with 82 wondrous months – You all are AWESOME!!! – and to Soberwolf on 16 months because I promised you a dancer, and to all, congratulations and thanks for today!

Here’s the list of those who’ve made part of their commitment to sobriety include posting on this thread from about 8:30 p.m. November 13 to 8:30 p.m. on November 14, NYC local time:

1newcreation
439trish
afloatsober
airwick
altoids
Alysheba
ANewDayNYC
aussieblue
BarbieKen
biminiblue
Cascabel
ChickChick
Chillly
ChloeRose63
Coldfusion
courage2
dcrr
Dee74
EJM824
erfra7
Erratic
FacingFuture
Findingtheway
Flynbuy
ForMeForThem
fromadistance
GentleSoul
Gilmer
Goat
goose333
growpath
grtgrandpa
gvrecovery
HeartsAfire
Hevyn
Joyousone
jsm273
Kaneda8888
Kris47
least
Longpasttime
MarathonMan
Marcher13
Missy7
mystified
MyTime86
sickofthiscrap
SnoozyQ
SoberLeigh
soberwolf
sthlondonab
strongandsober
Tamerua
Tang
tgirl
tootsl1
Try18
venuscat

1967 Expo 67 in Montreal, for all the Canadians. This is the first international event that I’ve definitely remember, because my grandmother took my big brother to see it.

Here’s the US Pavilion by Buckminster Fuller, a really big bucky-ball:

"The most important fact about Spaceship Earth: an instruction manual didn't come with it." -- B. Fuller