View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 03:58 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  
Ladybug2

Hi Babs, I know exactly what you mean about not feeling like drinking, but really wanting a drink. I was so close to cracking open a beer (would have been wine if there was any in house) tonight just to calm myself down, but I knew that wasn't the answer. We are moving into a new house in less than a week, I am 3 weeks away from my due date and hormones/stress really got to me earlier. Hubby and I fought (mostly from stress about the move), daughter was acting out and I just lost it. Locked myself in the bathroom and had a good cry. My daughter kept knocking on the door, but I didn't want her to see me so upset. A lot going on in her little world right now too. Ugh. So much to be grateful for, I know, but lately I have just been feeling so overwhelmed. Tonight was the first time in a long time I really wanted to chug a drink, but I didn't. I am home alone now as hubby and daughter have a Daddy & Me night at preschool so just trying to regroup.

Lucy, sorry to hear about your daughter I can't believe 10 year olds can be so mean?! It's good that she is telling you about it. I wonder the same as Babs - can anything be done to put an end to it?

Hope everyone else is doing well. Hugs to all of you!