View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 10:36 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Aellyce

Originally Posted by CodeJob View Post
Haenni, I too play with hair color! I just went red last time and this time around a deep plum.
Ha ha, me too. Red is my recovery color I had red highlights before, but not all over deep reds like this year. When I quit drinking early this year and I wanted a change, I decided on these reds with the new stylist. So since then it's been a few different shades and combinations of reds and my last one is also deep plum-ish, although with a tone that actually reminds me of blood as well (a bit like those falling leaves in my avatar pic). I'm just going to have it done again this Saturday, and I plan to have the same redone, unless she has a better idea (like last time)... but I'm sticking with the red/purplish variety, I really like it.

My attitude towards the drama would be that it's only a couple hours, and if it's worth the result (what we are paying for) to listen to it, so be it.

One reason why I like experimenting with the hair (and with other physical things) is that it's such a good way for me to pull me out of my head (my thoughts), where I'm so prone to get stuck.