View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 06:04 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
CodeJob

You are all so kind to respond! Cynical, how sad that your hair artist died from complications from a facelift! double Dragon, I like the idea of an expiration date on such a relationship.

RedAtlanta,,I knew you'd have some good insight here! Thanks for posting!

I've got another appointment set up just before Xmas, and I'm going to go in with my head more aware of the conversation and see if she just starts in right away or if the latest drama is an aberration. If it drains me again, I found the salon where my previous stylist is and she is really good. I had stopped going to her bc the salon was too loud and felt like a machine of strangers but she has moved since. My hair would be OK switching.

Haenni, I too play with hair color! I just went red last time and this time around a deep plum. She is a sassy thing and there is a point to realizing some of the personality is just an artist. She does help me express me with my cut and color. Hopefully me being more aware of her overly drama queening her life will help me let it pass through my ears or speak up to tone it down a tad.