View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 04:08 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
redatlanta

Oh you are talking my industry lol…..I just left a salon last year where I was for 15 years. The stories…

If you have kept up with my story, I don't write threads often, I had to exit my stylist partner in August. The drama, drugs, drinking, lying, stealing, coupled with incessant bitching about his boyfriend and tales of sexual escapades that didn't make me blink because I have really and truly ……already heard it all.

I am unsure what it is about the occupation that draws this type of behavior and its very, very prevalent. Customers love it - they really do - its like a reality show for them. UNTIL, the drama becomes draining, morbid, or plain unhappy. No one wants to hear about your sh!t life every time they come in they want to hear gossip, exciting stories, and the like.

For that reason I have decided to try and go it alone in my studio and its going well. I don't want to deal with the drugs and alcoholism. It has nothing to do with RAH and my experiences with his relapse I am not anti alcohol nor am I bothered by recreational drug use. I am sick of addiction issues and the problems that come along with it and there is simply too freaking much of it in my industry.

There are those that don't have these issues they are few and far between.