Old 11-05-2014, 10:04 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Mmm, no, I not awesome, Robot. But I not aiming for awesome, I just aiming for to be average, pleasant, and just kind of normal, you know? Also, I hope to be good person someday. And no, I not very good person yet. Anhedonics is mostly apathetic and very selfish. Like when I say I miss you guys, well fini, I has to confess, that cuz I mostly miss what I get out of it. I a needy, smelly barnacle sucking up you encouragements and support. Although, I has to say, I did feel very bad that I let Trach down and he have to leave last thread cuz my addict behavior endanger him. And I secretly check up on him. Also, I have soft spot for Guinea Pig, cuz she still in the hole. And I did make sincere efforts to fully repair kerfluffles with Robot and AO ...hmm, that maybe something, yes?

Hi AO, I already chuckle again this morning watching Colbert Report from last night. But I not taking my nootropics today, cuz I feeling hypomanic. I tell you, tinkering with brain is really walking the tightrope. One minute it sleepy, next minute it feeling almost balanced, then suddenly it buying 4 pair of same shoe and hitting on auto parts clerk who kindly replace brake light. I think it jacked up today cuz I had ice cream last night. Yes, it that freaking sensitive. I think it gonna has to be NO sugar for Cow!

So how is AO, Robot, Glimmer and Soberly?