Old 11-04-2014, 04:23 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Popeye2014

Originally Posted by thequest View Post

Excellent analogy with alcohol and sometimes I think the moods are when he is off the stuff-for awhile anyway. He considers himself a "professional" athlete. He gets mad when someone doesn't have diet food yet he complains he is "starving" from the lack of money and eating what he wants(sports drinks, bars, protein, steaks and 'special' diet food etc).

Again, I can't emphasize this enough the drug rehab professionals or industry needs to start looking for peds use/abuse a lot harder. Because a lot of the users I've known over the years wound in trouble from the upper type drugs and/or alcohol as well.
Creatine will make Tempers flare (mood), Steroids cost a lot now (also is a Felony) Health food alone cost a lot. You would be surprised of how many Users they are out there. Lance Armstrong, wrestlers and the list goes on.

As far as testing for it, Looks like it's just in High Level sports. In the future I think there will be more testing done, but you can't test everyone because of Cost and Time. You ask about his mood, Once you get the adrenalin Running, then cut it out, it's like a caffeine withdrawal. "You gotta have that caffeine" Take it away and people get angry.