Old 11-03-2014, 02:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TopEndChick

Day 2 cravings but it's not going to happen

I did ok for sleep last night and had a good, productive day today. I did find myself dragging my body around a bit but I have been free of any major discomfort and had a reasonably clear head. Since coming home a couple of hours ago (It's Mon 7:30pm here) I have spent a fair bit of time on here, chasing various threads. A few threads with people talking about actively drinking resulted in some throat squeezing, heart flipping cravings though! Enter the fizzy lemonade. I know from experience that a large part of my cravings are for the amount of sugar that lives in the white wine I drank, 2 litres at a sitting. I know sugar is not great, I do; but that cold glass of lemonade just saved the day for me. I live in a tropical place, and It's 34 degrees C here, humidity sitting around 70%. Just approaching the monsoon season, which will bring the cleansing rains. Locally, there is a term for people who go silly at this time of the year - mango madness. We have a large problem with alcohol abuse here. Anyway, time for a cold shower and a quiet, chilled out night. Thanks for being there