View Single Post
Old 11-02-2014, 04:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Thomasthetank

A big opportunity

So I've been given the chance to run my own weight loss class/club at my gym. There's a big picture of me with my gut hanging out from a year ago on posters and "Lose weight with the tank" and a paragraph about how I've eaten too many pies over the summer and am there with you, losing weight every week, weighing myself every week.

So the teacher (me) is a guy going through what you are, just someone who knows a lot about fitness.

We've had over 30 sign ups so far and with enough interest there's talk of making extra classes if needed.

So yeah, it's pressure, but pressure from a challenge I know I can do. So I'm excited . It's a really awesome push for staying sober because, if I started drinking again (which I wouldn't but hypothetically) I'd put on weight and I'd lose my class, because you can't have a teacher who is failing the class.

It's also great knowing things are paying off and my life choices are doing me good.

Oh and I have a second date as well with a girl whose far out of my league, seriously, I'm punching so far above my weight I'm worried i'll dislocate my shoulder. Hopefully she doesn't notice! Haha.

No Relapse, No Surrender.

Tom.