Old 11-02-2014, 03:49 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
desypete

if you lose your job and your home where will you go to get help ? you will have no internet and be homeless
maybe thats what it will take as it took me down to that level before i finally gave in

i carried on and on and lost more and more in the end i had nothing left to lose other than my life

thats the time i final gave in and i went to aa as there was no where else to go for me
thankfully it worked and my only mistake i made was i wish i had gone to aa sooner before i had lost it all it might just of made the difference for me

i hear you keep quiting all the time but whatever your doing isnt working for you is it so maybe its time to look again at what your doing to try to stay sober and quit ?

i can only offer up aa as its what worked for me but i had to lose it all before anything worked for me and thats what i hope others dont end up doing as believe me if you think you have problems in life at the moment, you should try it when there isnt anything left and no loved ones anymore

its the lonelyest place i have every been in my life i still to this day am amazed that i am still here and that i didnt just end up drinking myself to death

alcoholics seem to be survivors they come through some real hard knocks in life and they force anyone who loves them away and they dont mean to its just all part of how it is

anyway i hope you can find the help you need before you do lose it all as one thing is for sure we do lose it all if we dont stop there is no half measures