View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 11:30 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Your funny TS......I have the blue tape in my bathroom from an "attempted start" while I was drinking about a year and a half ago....I was thinking that that will be a small feet now after doing that big room.

Well, I went out last night to enjoy some music & see the craziness Was a great sober time. I took my camera & took some great pics. I saw people that were vaguely familiar that shot me some looks of "disgust", I saw people that were vaguely familiar that you would think have known me forever & calling me sweetie & I have no idea who they are....I saw people that I know from my "time on the town" while drinking that asked where I've been...one, an older gentlemen that likes to dance as much as I do, asked me if I was ready for a beer yet & I told him that I am not drinking these days & he said "I'm glad to hear that". The best part was that I took a $20.00 bill with me, had something to eat & tipped the bartender & had $12.00 in my pocket when I go home. Can't tell you how many time I went out with $20.00 dollars only to wake & found that I had withdrawn money from ATM & it was all gone...may times the ATM card missing.

Off to do yard work...bags of debris to haul off & 40 tulip bulbs to plant. Have a great day all