View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 10:54 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  
rockstonic

topsin, how was the movie? Glad you went to a good speaker meeting and thanks! Glad your painting project is going well. It's amazing how much more gets done (and with so much less stress!) in sobriety.

And thanks Dee! I realized that I needed to be around people, so I got dressed up, and went out to the party. My boyfriend promised not to drink and we decided to bail if it was too much. Luckily all the drinking was sectioned off inside, so I sat outside and realized that there seems to be a sober group at every party, cause someone has to drive!. So I just hang out with the sober people, had some nice conversation and then left when the drinking got out of hand. My boyfriend woke up this morning and said "I'm so happy to not be hungover I think I'm going to go for a run!" That made me really happy. Things are easier when we're both not drinking. And it was good to have a sober social evening.

Unfortunately I woke up after having a very realistic drinking dream. It's always a variation on the same thing where I drink and everyone gets upset with me. Happy to be at two weeks today! But not happy about stupid nightmares. Happy November all!