View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 07:52 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
desypete

be very wary of internet dating i tired it and ended up dating a good few women from there i soon found out the hard way that all is not what it may seem with internet dating and the people who we meet from there

i have come to the conclusion that its just not safe, as people pretend to be what there not online on those sites and its very easy to be taken in

i will go one step futher and sorry if this offends anyone but i think you will be far more likely to end up finding someone with huge problems on those site that there not doing anything to address than out in the real world

but i had to find this out at my own cost i was about 4 years sober at the time when i thought i needed a female in my life
today i dont need anyone in my life other than my kids there my life and my aa of course i am quite happy being on my own when it comes to living with someone else

beside i have my own problems myself once anyone gets past the roses stages and that feeling of infatuation dies whats left ?
2 people with habbits and ways of life that will either drive you nuts or you can cope with
can anyone cope with my snoring ?
what about my farting in bed ?
these are the things that i dont want pretty ladies to know about me and i would try to hide them until its to late lol

all joking aside please be careful you would be better off joining some sort of club that you have an interest in and finding someone who shares that interest rather than online
good luck to you