View Single Post
Old 11-01-2014, 06:53 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
iamthird

Thank you Code Job!

Yesterday at the dr. He scheduled me for another tube placement procedure in both ears. He had to submit authorization for that, so now I am just waiting for it to be scheduled. That should improve things for my hearing!

As for work, I emailed most of the people I work with to please have some patience with me and to call my extension, email me or just walk over and tap me on the shoulder versus the "over the wall" cubicle talk. I think that will be a temporary fix at work.

With kiddos, it is a little more challenging. DD6 is so hilarious at times and will get tired of repeating herself so in her little 6 yr old way will say with attitude "just forget it!"...lol! I tell her to pls have patience and she would not make fun of someone who was in a wheelchair, etc..She is pretty good most of the time.

BTW, My name doesnt mean I am Third in life. It is my belief that I serve God first, others second (volunteerism and community, not separated AH) and then myself. Thank you for defending me though, nobody else does! Hee hee!

Of course separated AH quacked and got annoyed that I email him pictures of her on Halloween because then he says I am throwing it in his face he does not have her. However, if I didnt send pics, he would say I am being selfish. I can never win with him, so I just stopped trying!

I am grateful. I am thrilled to be alive. It is very humbling and being ill with Stage 4 cancer for so long is something that will affect me (positively) forever!