View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 07:28 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
topspin

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Watch a scary movie, get some munchies in and enjoy yourself Rocks

D
Good idea Dee !
This Polanski film from the library ; ...The Ghost Writer, may not be particularly scary , ..it'll have to do I guess !?!

Just returned from a Fri. speaker meeting and it was a good one. We get a lot of visitor speakers and tonight's was great. Sober for decades, ....with some powerful thoughts on addressing resentments.

Rocks... your hard work is really paying off !
Congrats on nailing that midterm.

Mariah, ....I'm glad to hear it's only a pinched nerve too. That diagnosis has got to be a relief , ...
Good job on finishing your painting btw !

This exterior is coming right along now. Only have about 12-15 hours left.
Really going to miss the blue painters tape on the windows once it comes off. It's been a sort of worn out joke just how many years ago I taped those babies off after some prep and an initial coat of primer.
Pretty sure it was the spring of 2006 !?? wow ? .... made a valiant attempt in 2012, but ran out of gas. It got cold and I started back drinking after 3 years sobriety in 2013, ...so all bets were off. Drinking has a way of making my life, um, unmanageable, .... whole lot of planning , no follow through.

Don't miss even a second of that !?

Freein, .... so that's the lesson , huh ?
I should share my secret for injury free painting ,...it's my lucky painting paints and two lucky t-shirts. They, along with a daily prayer specifying such;
... keep me from falling off the ladder.
No joke,....
< smiling >

Luc, Congrats to you and Rocks foregoing the Halloween booze bashes this year, so early in sobriety. That's clear thinking.

Izzy, ... Happy boo-day to you too !

Adna, ...glad to hear you're getting your new swerve on in the studio. "Tis the season" and all.

Was thinking earlier about how we may be imperfect fools, but how you guys are perfect for me !
....helping me stay sober, ..one day at a time.