View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 04:34 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  
rockstonic

Thanks for all the congrats! I feel like I've been working harder than ever, really working for the first time on both my school and my sobriety. And I'm glad to see it's paying off

Adna, really glad to hear your work is going so well. And that you're getting back in the groove.

Glad to hear your arm's okay, Mariah! Congrats on 80!!

freein, your vacation sounds lovely.

Luc, I hope you enjoy your favorite holiday!

I'm kind of having a crummy start to halloween. I've been so busy these two weeks that I haven't had time to really prep for halloween. and I LOVE halloween. I also had a bad halloween last year with being depressed and getting super drunk, etc. and I got invited to the same party and I don't think I'm gonna go cause I think it will bring all of that up. But now I kind of feel like i have nowhere to go celebrate. I just love this holiday and I'm having trouble finding a place to have fun with it where I feel good. Drinking and Halloween have never been linked together for me, but everyone I know here seems to be linking them. So anyway, maybe I'll hit up a movie or something. I'm just kind of in a halloween funk.