View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 03:54 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  
calichris

Originally Posted by ScooterBoo View Post
Congratulations , Max.

I had a tough time today at lunch. One of my friends was a bit late because of traffic, and they had us wait in the bar area "until the entire party is ready to be seated." A few of the drinks actually made my mouth water. I had to to position my chair away from it, but then I saw waitresses going by. I had to remind myself that I don't even like Pumpkin Ale or martinis or white wine....why should I want one so badly?

After lunch we went to a few nearby stores, but I was restless. It really bothered me that my mouth watered for drinks I would never have ordered.....

then I wondered if it was it because the ale glass was rimmed in sugar and spice? because the Martini looked like a thick ice cream? because I was very hungry?

Maybe there is something to it that we have to watch when we approach 90 days.

After buying mini bags of pretzels, popcorn and chips to give out tonight so I would not be tempted to binge on chocolate, I stopped on my way home and bought two huge bags of candy bars - - couldn't decide between the Hershey mix and the Nestle mix, so I bought both.....telling myself that there is no way I will drink tonight, so I deserve the chocolate....

Tonight is one of the nights I will be happy to have over with - - -
Scooter,
Great win! Just reminds us that no matter what day we are on we can get a temptation. Way to go for the chocolate instead! VERY proud of you !!!! Tomorrow will be easier. You did it !!!