View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 09:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mischa1

So that was crazy crazytown

So my stxah just left my house. He dropped by unannounced wanting me to come get some box of stuff. Seriously. Oh and he's raging drunk in some convertible I have never seen. He wants his jeep keys. Well you guys know the story of the jeep in my name. Well now it's his mothers jeep and I'll give the Keys to her. Why don't you have your own car keys. Where is your own car. Someone else is driving it is his answer. Ok. Whatever. He wants me to come get this box. I'm not going down there is is acting crazy. He's raging from the street. My neighbor knocks on my door to tell me my ex wants his ******* keys. I said call the police. That's what I'm going to do. I think he did. I hope he did. This went on for 20-30 minutes. Him Screaming at me. Me in my apt. He try's for 10 minutes to throw my box of stuff on my balcony until it busts open. Sad really. Then he picks up all he stuff and decides he's going to scream how he's leaving it on my car. I think he forgets where the security cameras are in this building. I'm calling the manager I. He morning and assuring him hat footage will be plenty for the restraining order. I then called his sister told her what he did. She said I must have something he wants. Give it to him. Wtf?!?!? Are you kidding. Why? So he can come back tomorrow night demanding something else. I do t think so. Wow. I'm not safe.