View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 07:17 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
lillamy

How disrespectful. And how sad, that he's ruining the relationship over and over again.

I don't know if this is relevant but my AXH would be capable of doing the same thing, simply because he feels he knows better (that would be his explanation). On the other hand, I've seen him ruin so many relationships over the years and there's a pattern to it: It's like when someone gets close to him, he has to test them: Will you still love me if I do this? How about this? No? Well, that's what I thought all along. You're not trustworthy. A little bit like "You can't fire me, I quit" -- and then he doesn't have to deal with close relationships; he can have his 2-week skinny blondes and never have to get close to anyone.

But who knows how they think. I'm just really sorry your daughter had to put up with that. On the other hand -- it's like my kids; I've never sad a bad word about their father to them; I've never had to -- they figured it out all on their own because he kept doing things like that to them.