View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 08:52 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Adnamaeel

Rocks, congratulations on making it back into double digits, AND on being done with your exams. I hope there's a gold star next to your high score on the exam on your fridge, you deserve one.
Solitary, I am so glad you got the apartment! I think it will do you a world of good to move out of your current living situation, and it will be so nice to get to live with your sweetie.n you must both be excited about it. I'm both glad and relieved that the clinic where you're getting treatment is able to give you the time and attention you need. I think this level of help will be invaluable. Camping sounds wonderful...
Freein, I hope you enjoy your days off, and have lot's of fun refinishing that dresser. I've only ever refinished one piece of furniture, but I got an incredible amount of satisfaction out of the process.
Obosob, I am thinking of you, your wife, and tiny baby Obo, and really focusing on your test results coming back fine. Having to wait for the results must be really hard, but be proud of the fact that you're doing it sober. You have people across the world visualizing a happy and healthy baby.
Izzy, this process has made me reevaluate and rethink a number of things too. I hope it's been a good experience for you. It hasn't been entirely pleasant for me, but I think it's been beneficial.
Up, 6 months is a huge milestone, congratulations! I hope everything else is going well, too. It's always good to hear from you.
Topspin, it's not a race, someday you'll finish with the painting. Regarding the chicken coop, my only suggestion is build it before you get the chickens, even if it does take 7 years. My friend got chickens before she had anywhere to house them, and they ended up learning to graze on the oriental rug in her living room. I don't recommend this.
Chick, Mariah, and Mariah's son, I'm really glad you're all feeling better.
Lucrezia, Applekat, Kelly, and Soliloquy, I hope you're all doing ok, and are still reading the forum, even if you aren't checking in. I miss you all.
I'm doing pretty well, and working my little fingers raw. I've finally reached a good pace with production, and am almost meeting my daily goals. This is traditionally my busiest season, and I've blown it pretty badly the last few years, so it feels good to be back to being productive again, and feeling good about the work I'm producing. I feel very positive about my upcoming season, more than I have in a long time, I just need to stay focused and motivated. Fortunately both my ability to focus and my motivation seem to have finally come back, I was starting to be afraid I'd irreparably damaged both, but right around the 6 month point things started to shift for me. It's such a relief to feel confident in my ability to work again.
Take care, Fools. I am so grateful for each and every one of you.