View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 07:01 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  
rockstonic

Glad you're feeling better Chick and congrats on 12 days.

Hope all is well obo. The waiting is definitely hard. I hope the results are good!

ST I'm glad you're getting help and congrats on the apartment!!! So happy for you.

Congrats on 6 months! Always nice to see you and what an accomplishment!

Mariah, glad you fought off the virus and your son is getting better. I hope you can get some rest and renting out the room goes smoothly.

freein, relaxing by the fire sounds perfect. hope you had a good night.

Apple, Soli, Luc and everyone else, if you're lurking around here do let us know how things are!

As for me, I'm DONE. At last. I had a meltdown and thought I bombed my test this evening but the results got posted (really fast!) and I actually did fine. Shows the confidence I have in myself. I'm relieved they got posted so fast cause I was in for a grumpy evening thinking I failed. And izzy, when I was in college the first time around I totally procrastinated to a ridiculous degree. Loved to do everything at the last minute. And I still do now but I'm much better about it. And I will say that pacing myself more (plus being sober!) is paying off. I got the highest grade in my class on my other exam this week . I put the test on my fridge! Glad to be on the other side of midterms and back in the double digits at 10 days sober.