View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 06:29 PM
  # 91 (permalink)  
choosingsober

Hope everyone is doing well, Im through day 17 its going well. Today I went out riding my ATV , it was a perfect fall day in East Tennessee , While riding, out of the blue my AV came back and thoughs of having a few cold beers when I was done were flying around inside-my head. In the past this is what we would do. I was amazed how convincing the voice was but I was prepaired. Im not drinking anymore and you cant change my mind. Done.
Early this morning I started to post and ended up spilling coffee on my Mac Book. Not good , last time I spilled beer on it and it had to be repaired, I guess Im making progress. Now Im on the Ipad. Some what annoying to type on it. Well heading out on Friday to see Kim it will be fun, Dakota is going to the Kennel not so much fun for her. Thanks for all your replies and support you all have made the past 17 days a lot more meaningful and sucessful. Looking forward to day 18 and beyond. Oh yeah as far as my user name It was the first thing that went through my mind that morning 17 days ago. Im choosing not to drink anymore, Im choosing to be sober to save my marrage, my family and my life , forever. Be Well Goodnight