Old 10-29-2014, 06:00 PM
  # 500 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Just want to leave update as we at 500 post and D sure to close us out soon. Intake interview took lot out of me. Was couple hour long. Is like police interrogation. Jesus God. And that just so intake team can recommend treatment plan. Then you has to does it all again after you assign treatment team.

They always want to total zero in on sexual abuse and I has to fight like "Mr. Cow Goes to Washington" to make them understand that it not my big issue at this point. Yes, I understand was impetus of chain of disorders, but now addictions, depression, anhedonia has have 30+ year life of they own. I not even give crap about childhood anymore! I just need a way out of brain chemistry fallout I been stuck in for decades.

At end, they hand me booklet, and say, listen, you been through lot in you life, so you read this. Was booklet on "Self Compassion," cuz they not want me to blame self or beat self up. I like... uh, I not blame self, and plus nor does I beat self up! How you possible get that from what I say?!

But, I know they meaning well. Anyways, I guess I hear from them by end of week. So I has not feel like talking much cuz that talk me out.

Hope everybody get treats and not tricks for Halloween, and I see you on the other side.

Moo Mwah, Cow