View Single Post
Old 10-29-2014, 06:41 AM
  # 124 (permalink)  
SolitaryThinker

Hey obo- I'm thinkin about you too, I just read back and I'm thinking and praying buddy <3

Hey everyone, I read back a few days and it's nice to see everyone checking in and living life as best and wonderfully as they can. I love u guys <3
I've been looking at life very differently...and feeling extremely different....I can't believe what I did...but I'm not dwelling on any of that anymore..I don't wanna start rambling but the help I'm getting is the most vital thing I have done for myself...and I'm not the least bit discouraged about the fact that I need to run to the clinic when things are getting tough...I really am in good hands...honestly, I think a huge part is that thru the vast amount of therapy I have been going thru sense the beginning of the summer, has gotten me to really dig deep, and it makes me upset at times...I really need to just work on the coping mechanisms and other stuff of that nature...my life is still insanely confusing but I'm seriously gonna do my best to make this work...on a lighter note I a did get the apartment! I'm signing the lease this afternoon and have the first months rent payed out....I'm going away this weekend on the camping trip I may have mentioned but when I come back I'm gonna pack my stuff up in boxes, and move the hell out on November 15th....I needed this....so badly.....the apartment is a bit pricy but between I fiancé and I we can easily make it work...just spending a bit less and cooking at home more...so something good came out of all this...the landlord likes me and my fiancé and wishes us the best, they are gonna steam the carpets and paint the whole place while were away this weekend...I'm still about 3 mins from the beach in a car, and my mom said the doors always open, just to give her a ring before I come over increase it's late...so yea....I'm finally getting out...