View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
isitme

Me too! Me too! This is my first real private moment since I moved out about a week and a half ago. The kids and I have been going back and forth a little bit. (Yep...begging) I'd be silly to say I'm not still trying to care take his feelings. I know it's not working.. but in some ways it is. Anyway...

I just wanted to second that it feels incredible, to be either awake or asleep at whatever time I want. If I want to go to sleep with the kids I do.. if I want to stay up til the weeee hours after they're asleep I can. There is no one here to tell me what to do, ask me why I'm doing it or make absurd accusations as to my motives. It feels so freeing.

I too have things left in my name over at his place. I want them out, but I don't even want to bring it up. But why? Why am I still laying the golden bricks in his pathway? Why do I seem to feel worse about hurting him than he does about all the years of BS he put me through?

It doesn't really matter... none of it does. I just wanted to second being in love with those first real moments of decompression.. alone-ness.. It's exactly what I've been craving!