Old 10-28-2014, 09:56 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
FishATX

Working on my 6th Day, & subtle changes for the POSITIVE

Before when I was drinking heavy/consistently my EMOTIONS would be all over the place; sad commercial/youtube vid/show comes on me in tears, slightest persona looks at me wrong/says something that upsets me...I'm in their face, feeling alone or feeling like I'm not living up to my potential? depression/down big time! And this is coming from a very hetrosexual male, lol.

Now things are calm, no major highs lows (some ups downs), same shows come on...I'm good. People still **** me off on occasion, but I'm in control & use it for more productive actions vs jumping in their face.

With all the extra time I now have since FREEDOM from Stupid Juice/drug/poison, gotta use that to get into more ACTION daily, fill that extra time w' PRODUCTIVE Outcome oriented actions/results (business/social/MBA/workouts/diet).

Diet has been good Paleo/Ketogenic w' superhydration & greens. Gonna take some time for the body & mind to catch up w' New Me/Real Me so gotta focus on the Progress Daily, even small steps are better than no steps.

Gotta find some new Challenges to Conquer, Dragons to Slay, Mountains to climb.

Thanks for all the support peoples, everyone keep on keeping on!