View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 09:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mischa1

The begging is killing me

So...he got served the other day. The night before he begged me to come home. Nope. I stayed right here in normalville. With my pizza in bed and my damn cats. My son was at school. This was the 1st real private moment I have had since march. It was so nice to have quiet. Watch a show uninterrupted. Go to sleep at 9. Get up at 12 go back to bed. Watch tv. Fall asleep. Get woken up by cats. Go back to sleep. Cuddle up in my bed that feels like a cloud with my sleep machine on. The ocean or rain. Idk. Normal.

He showed up at my work today after a million texts about missing me and loving me and wanting me to come home. Demanding that I come home. Or what N? He didn't have an answer for that one. Thank god. He fake threatened suicide last night again. That's always fun!!! I told him I would call him as soon as I got out of work. This was at 4. At 505 when I had signal I called him. No answer. He's passed out drunk. I'm so glad I'm not there when he wakes up raging.

The begging. God. Stop. He just won't quit begging and we have to get his uninsured jeep he driving drunk out of my name and he is not cooperating. Soon I'll have to call police or something bc I don't want him driving while it's in my name. Then the phone situation and I would really like to get the paintings I have been working on back. All this while working and trying to find a therapist. I need one. This is madness.