View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 04:43 AM
  # 116 (permalink)  
topspin

Good Morning, and evenings to Obo and Dee out east living in the future !?

Freein, ...I can hear the excitement in your voice for the rest of the week off, ...and not a bit of anxiety about whether drinking at the wedding will be a worry.

Obo, ..sending prayers your way they don't keep you waiting much longer and everything's fine. Keep the faith man.

Mariah, ...glad your son doesn't have that bad flu virus out there. Sounds like your interior painting is going good !?!! Getting a lot closer on this exterior now.
Just a few details to go for me now, ... waiting for the putty glazing to set up and can start on the hurricane shutters, ...they've always been in bad shape since I painted them a week after I fabricated them with treated wood some 16 years ago. Learned later the paint is guaranteed to fail unless the treated gets to season 6 months , .. oops ?

Rocks, ...good luck on the midterms tomorrow. Glad the cleaning and organizing is helping things. I've been pecking away at the same ,,...no midterms, thank goodness, but the organizing and cleaning really seems to help with some peace of mind. Less visual chaos and all that.

Finally got out for a bike ride yesterday, ...it wasn't pretty but managed 26 miles on the new tires. Looking forward to more of that in this incredible fall weather. Real balancing act juggling these projects, work and some consistent workouts,....

Izzy, ...glad you had a little down time, ...you deserve it !

Chick, Hope that fever doesn't linger
...you feeling better ?

ST, ...glad you're feeling better man, ....keeping my fingers crossed y'll get set up in the new crib soon.

Dee, ....